Security Analyst (Team Lead) - Valuementor
- Leading a team of application security to maximize delivery and ensure consistency.
- In charge of Quality Assurance in deliverables.
- Leading multiple engagements as SPOC by supporting various engagement lifecycle stages
- Service Delivery
- Quality Assurance
Security Analyst - Ernst & Young
- Designed modules and trained internal team on penetration testing.
- Performed internal network testing for clients in Europe and Asia.
- Identified vulnerabilities in backend webservice endpoints.
- Responsible for identifying vulnerabilities in web applications.
- Conducted periodical testing in mobile applications.
- Performed client level interactions for providing mitigation support.
- Conducted physical security audit.
Freelance Security Consultant
- Responsible for conducting vulnerable assessments and penetration testing on applications and networks as per requirements.
- Conducted training programs for business unit managers,IT development team and students.
- Web Security
- Network security
- Mobile app security
- Bash scripting
- Developing security plans
- Project Organisation
- Code Review
- 1k+ reputation in Stackoverflow
- Delivered talk on Spear phishing and trojans at ISACA Cochin Chapter 2016.
- Former Asst. Commander (Volunteer) - Kerala Police Cyberdome.
- 0SecCon (ZeroSecCon) - Co-founder/Core Team Member
- Elite Hacker - Hack The Box
Contributed to various open source tools in Github
- Url Extractor
- Nuclei Templates